Wednesday, February 29, 2012

U is very ugly



U was one very difficult part of the alphabet challenge. I ended up looking like a creature I would not like  to be or whom I would not like if I met her on my way through life. But sacrifices must be made  sometimes.  I don't know how these things ended up in my inventory !


I would have to say, though, that I have loved my 'Imabee skins, that one of my most beautiful dresses came from Un Jour etc, and I'm totally infatuated with the necklace from undefined lilies, so these very fine createurs are definitely not to blame.

What I'm wearing :

Dress; un Jour_*nostalgique*Tops3
Hairbase: Exile Hairbase: Umber
Hair: *Plume* - Desir/Umber
Earring and Bracelet:: U+R+: Amneris Pierced Earrings 
:U+R: Amneris Pierced Earrings 
:U+R+: Clair de lune Bracelet Gold 
Shoes: from un Jour*SeasonsHuntSpring
necklace: undefined lilies - de olde goods (flowers) 
Skin: !Imabee: Stigma - Umeko - Pacific Ocean / DKbrow / Frec /
Eyes from Ugly Duck, Lily Black Eyes

pose: ultimate frontpose from *hmaem

No comments:

Post a Comment