Friday, March 2, 2012

V is very nice



V in the alphabet challenge was so much easier than U.
This Vintage dress from Cheerno is adorable, the Vanessa hair from Truth is perfect and my home made stockings start with V because I want it.
But I have to admit that I have a couple of not-V's  this time, I simply forgot about the boots, nothing V about them but very nice.



What I'm wearing:


Stockings:  Very nice stockings made by myselfGule lidt rough stroemper til dandelion
Dress: [CheerNo Femme] VINTAGE Dress Alpha
Bangle: *YourShape* Vimini Bracelet L (res)
Hair: >TRUTH< , Vanessa - chestnut
Earrings; [bellballs] Stacked Bar Earring- Black and Gold , created by Violetta Vyper  of Vio
Skin:  LAQ ~ Vilda *Christmas gift* [Fair] Glow skin

Not-V objects:
{SMS} Knitt Neckwarmer Gold with buttons 
*YS&YS*  Tiburon AnkleBoot Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment