Thursday, August 9, 2012

collabor88 from top to toe






































Collabor88 has existed for a year now. To celebrate, they have more things this month - and more people are coming to visit. The theme of the month is 'Baroque'. After braving the storm of the mass invasion , I could withdraw with my catch. And here I am, all dressed up in deliciousness from the event.


I went to the World's End. Peace and quiet reigned and I could take my time, snapping my shots, here in a Del May pose, not from Collabor88 .


Such tranquillity ! 


I have been to World's End before, but was reminded of the beauty of the place, when I ventured out for a new adventure: taking part in Photohunt Challenge. The group meets twice every week,  sets out to a given Sim, get a theme and have an hour to take pictures. Back in  the gallery, we put our best photo on the wall. We then all voted for the best picture of the day. I do not think I got many votes, I did not really deserve it.
But it was great fun. 




































Look at those shoes from Schadenfreude. Lately, everything Allegory Malaprop makes  is just so different and wonderful.

Have to have my close-up. It is a craving, sort of. 
And it shows off the hair , the Skin and the sweet butterfly necklace. 


What I'm wearing: Everything is to be found at  Collabor 88

Dress: (NO) Nylon Outfitters;  Baroque Bustle Mini, Black
Shoes: Schadenfreude Gilded Panache Heel
Hair; ""D!va"" Hair "Manon" (Type A)(Black amber) (changeable hairband, pearls and gems)
Necklace: from Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Butterfly - Short 1 - GOLD. I want everything from there!
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Roza - BaroQ 02

No comments:

Post a Comment