Saturday, August 4, 2012

Jonquil, and that's all.



Jonquil for Luna's Colour challenge







Simply Jonquil !












                                                                   

Shopping for expressive poses at Del May, in my LeeZu shorts, Maxi Gossamer Earrings, Handverk ring and Iren Hair - and not least my fantastic shoes from monso:

                                                                         
Look at the expressiveness of this sitting pose from Del May:

Not that it really expresses my feelings, as I was generally happy at the moment . But the pose has a power of its own. I almost felt sad after sitting like this for some time.

Sitting on the dock of the bay, or something , and getting to the end of the post .
Showing my nice tan in the beautiful Glam Affair  Cassiopea skin.

What I'm wearing:
Shoes: [monso] My Fabric Oxford.  (found at the  Fameshed event) HUD gives you numerous colors and combinations . I don't want to take them off , ever.
Shorts: Heather Hotpants S (mesh, rigged) /yellow by LeeZu!
Top: .:.[*JiHyunChel*].:. Armoire #Tulip/ Banana holic  (found at a sweet fair with Asian atmosphere)
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica 12
Jewellery: Bliensen + MaiTai - Secret Diaries - Necklace
                   LaGyo_Bonbon ring gold L
                   Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Madrah  (from Fameshed event)
                   HANDverk: Hammered Metal ring in gold 
Hair: [Iren] Posh-dark brown (from recent Hair Fair)

Poses in pics 3 and 4 from glorious Del May
Pose prop on dock from wonderful What Next
other poses are in old trustworthy props in my skybox

3 comments:

  1. lovely set you created Alexandra. and nice to see you trying the poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look, so casual and perfect for late summer afternoons. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, Alex, I just love that outfit. It really is a flattering color on you!

    ReplyDelete