Saturday, January 21, 2012

O is overly orderly

I have arrived at the O in the alphabet challenge. The result of digging for O in my inventory was finding myself  dressed like a librarian , a school teacher or some such very sensible person.
I sat in my Oversized knit chair reflecting on the next step in this blogpost.





































A woman like this might give a lecture , I decided. I couldn't find an audience, but no matter. I did what I thought a lady dressed like this might do. I got  up on a platform, and held forth on all this lady's favourite topics: using SL as a platform for teaching and teaching as a force for good in the world to day.

After the lecture, I was overjoyed and proud of my own success. So I stood talking about my theories on this and that, trying to persuade about the truth of my ideas - with the help of 'she said poses' from Olive Juice ( who by the way is closing her shop, that's what I heard ). "La di da di da", I said; there still wasn't any audience,  and that was the end of my day  of glorious public speaking in nice prim clothes, with a little bit of mesh to lighten things up.


What I'm wearing: (sorry no slurls to day)

Blouse: /artilleri/ Othelie blouse  *coral*
Skirt: {mon tissu} Oxford Pencil Skirt ~ Dark Beige. With a rigged mesh part, 

Hair: !lamb. Our Deal - Blur Ombre
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Allegre Brown , created by Onyx Leshelle
Skin: ::Mother Goose's::.Oyat_05
Eyes pc eyes by LL, poetic colors - old moss 

Chair is Oversized Knit Chair from  Awesome Blossom 
Poses are from Olive Juice ( from Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment