Sunday, January 15, 2012

Alphabet Challenge N




Trying to create some harmony between dress and frame here. My shots were made in my own house,  a Newport Beach house (from Pre Faboulous Homes) - a suitable setting for all things N




What I'm wearing:

Dress: Ninni black made by Neferia Abel of Ivalde
Clutch: "LoQ" New York C. Red - bought at The Dressing Room
Shoes:  NX-Nardcotix Kurvy T-Strap Mary Jane Plaid Red, by Nardia Rousselot
Hair: Nyanotech Hair - Cindy [Type B] V3
Jewellery:SEABLOOD Necklace fromDonna Flora (Taking the easy way out here with 'necklace' as my n-word)
Skin.::Mother Goose's::.Nell_LB

Eyes : from Poetic Colors, classic - moroccan night (m) - dark - freebie
poses  and Animation by manmoth Nishi for  Body language by *SLC*
Location at my own Newport Beach House

No comments:

Post a Comment