Sunday, November 13, 2011

Noob challenge from Gogo.


Rockabilly  Lady

Gogo of Juicybomb fame challenged  us to make an avatar from almost scratch. We were 'allowed' to use our shapes and to spend 550 linden. But no more !
Had I known then (when I was a true noob - some avatars ago) what I know now, how much easier would life have been back then. There is so much out there.
I had great fun and was able to put several outfits together. But  I'll just present one to the world. The challenge continues for some time, so if I find something that makes the temptation to show off too strong  one never knows...


What I'm wearing and what it cost me:

Cost  in all 265 linden
Outfit: dress, shoes, socks, glasses, scarf, earrings are all from FA creations, for 199 L, they have a lot of complete outfits, and many are very nice and as far as I can see of good quality, derfinitely a place to check out.

Skin: Amacci - Jenny (Nutmeg) - Lip Tattoo - Pumpkin dark , free gift to group, no fee to join.
Bag: Ribbon shoulder bag,  colour changeable  from S@bbia, group gift  free membership
Eyelashes (that you can't see= : :Glamorize:. Lashes - Overkill  (6 linden at marketplace)
Hair: from  Simply Britnee Tres/Chacon (closing sale, fatpack 25 linden)
Shape:  my own shape, I bought a shape once upon a time, but it has been changed and tweaked ever since.
Eyes. that you can't see are from Poetic Colours: Moon - autumn (m) dark - freebie

Pose 'hip girl' from Olive juice 35 L. 
Location Artillery

No comments:

Post a Comment