Sunday, November 13, 2011

J is Jolie






































J is next in the alphabet challenge. I have not been able to enjoy myself at the Vintage Fair - the lag is such that it feels like walking in treacle, so I'll wait some days before returning there to get serious. But I can dress somewhat vintagey anyway, as I got this nice outfit from incredible Ivalde some time ago. I am satisfied with the mixture of wild flowing hair (from Calico Ingmann)  and lady-like, prissy little hat and veil.


































And then this little bird deserves a  close up. I have had it for some time, there is nothing new in any of this. Unfortunately, I can't find the store, Statique, where I once found it , but the necklace is created by Lisanna Lauria. I love, love all my skins from Gala Phoenix.



What I'm wearing:


Dress:  from *ICING* Joan  - Purple

Hair:Jay - Chestnut from Calico Ingman's Creations

Necklace: Statique. - Joli Bois Copper necklace (

Skin: from :GP: , Shell [Light] Jewel-Amethyst 2

Eyes: -tb-,  from Tres Blah, Jejune Violet Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment