Saturday, November 26, 2011

K must be from Kunglers

 I have been away, travelling for a week or so.
Here is a K-look for the alphabet challenge. I immediately thought of Kunglers .
This dress from the Modavia Fashion Week is a good example of the creations made by Ava Kungler
On the two first pictures my skin  is Kalista from Rockberry.
 Here I'm sitting on my reading rug  created by Kat Alderson  and in my bean bag from Kusshion.
The Skin on the two last pictures is Kate from one of my favourite skin makers, Nevery Lorakeet of Les petits Details.


What I'm wearing: (Sorry, I'm too lazy  to give all slurls today)

Dress: (Kunglers) Naima 
Jewellery: Kunglers Extra) Aroeira - ring -  copper
                  (Kunglers Extra) Aroeira -earring - copper
Shoes: R2 "Koaniani"`elua Black 
Hair: from [kik] Fine-III(brown)
Skin: *LpD* - *Kate* Candy,  Darker Tan
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - fairy eyes - frog king dark 

My Kitten is from the incomparable Kittycats

No comments:

Post a Comment