Saturday, November 5, 2011

Me in I



Dressed for summer , not exactly what I need right now, but  anything for the alfhabet challenge and the letter I, even if I have to shiver from the cold streaming in from Real Life, somehow.
The dress from Icing seems at least to have an appropriate provenance for the winter season.

























What I'm wearing:


Dress:  from *ICING*,  Minuet in Pink

Bracelet: from Ibizarre Bracelets  (gold/brown)

Shoes: ILDE - pavoni from Donna Flora

Clutch: from  Indy&Co.: Snakeskin Clutch-Honeysuckle

Ring: from izm.daisy with ladybug ring (soory , can't find this shop now)

Hai:  from [CheerNo Femme],  Isla/Natural Brown

Skin: from !Imabee: Stigma - Umeko - Pacific Ocean / DKbrow /

Eyes: InSight  Eyes~ Winter Big Image, from Amacci

No comments:

Post a Comment