Sunday, September 25, 2011

D is here to stay






























I don't particularly like this look. I look like someone I don't want to be. But at least there are lots of D's in it.  And putting it together was fun.

The close up is just as bad. I look like someone who grew older but not at all wiser.

What I'm wearing ( I haven't got the time for slurls today, sorry you wonderful creators !):

Skin: Dessa skin from Laura Hurley
Top inner: Boyfriend sweatshirt from Doppelgänger Inc
Tunic or whatever: Cotton dress, floral from dg
Jeans: Distressed jeans from Zaara
Shoes: Delphine from Shiny Things
Hair: Game02 from Dura
Headscarf: summer headband from duboo
Earrings:  Bohemian flare from Dark Mouse (from a pretty set)
Necklace: Seablood from Donna Flora (what a beautiful piece)
Pose: Di's Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment