Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring is green

I have spent time hunting in the season's hunt, but haven't opened the boxes yet, so have nothing really new to show or challenges to meet. I got to see wonderful sims and shopping centres, the best part of hunting for the treasures.
I shopped dressed in green to celebrate the season.  Found a springlike, peaceful spot for a couple of photos.




                                                      This simply makes me happy.





The hand looks ugly, but the shot shows you my beloved skin from Pulse. (''Beloved" may be a word of too much import, my RL puppeteer would condemn such an exaggerated use of a concept that should be reserved for animate beings, but yet she sits staring at me doing things for hours  full af admiration and warm tender feelings, so she should really be able to understand).

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Pulse/Bliss skin Alexia-Beige
Hair: Rush - red, from Elkatira
Dress: Kunglers - group gift April 2011. ( there's a fee to join the group, but the gifts are good)
Necklace: Stats (colour changing) from Gems & Kisses
Pants: Distressed - leather pants from The Abyss
Pose from Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment