Friday, April 8, 2011

More of the same , just different

I felt that I had to make a couple more "compositions" around the Oxford Shirt.
In the first one , I just sit and feel beautiful in a very comfy chair made by Clementine Ishtari.



Shirt: Oxford Shirt from Schadenfreude
Skin: Alice -04 Orchidea from *YS & YS*
Hair:  Krystal from Truth
Jewellery: Sen Necklace  from Miel
Skirt: HighSkirt Belt from Maitreya


A little later in the afternoon, my hair had grown blond and I had to lie down for a little daydreaming on my very versatile bed from Froukje Hoorenbeek's store.














What I'm wearing:
The same shirt, but now nicely tucked in.
Skirt: part of dress Frozen Lily from The Secret Store
Hair:  Rush  blonde from Elkatira [e]
Shoes Move pumps Powder from [e]

No comments:

Post a Comment