Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the "same-shirt-different-individual-choice" challenge





















 Suddenly I got tempted into creating my own blog. Cajsa Lilliehook's challenge (and homage to Achariya) on It's only Fashion asked us  all to dress in the same piece of clothing. This would in some way better demonstrate our individual choice and style .
I felt I had to follow the call. Bought myself the Oxford shirt from Schadenfreude  in  pink, dug into my inventory , sat down on the window-sill of my skybox and clicked away.
Will this be the first in a long adventure of fashion (and other) blogging about SL, or will it remain the only blogpost of a lifetime. Time will show.

Shirt: Oxford Shirt ,  Cherry Blossom, Schadenfreude
Jeans: Maitreya BF Jeans #07
Shoes: Zimmy Flats. faded denim, Shiny Things
Jewellery: Bohemian Flare Necklace, Dark Mouse
Skin : Alexia Skin , Beige , Pulse/Bliss Skin
Hair : Dura +ARAI 02 Curl , brown

No comments:

Post a Comment