Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just another day in SL























Just an everyday kind of reporting from SL. Hunting sometimes feel fun, but when it becomes too difficult to find the items, I just get exhausted , and ask myself, why am I doing this?
Here I'm  out on the Silk Road Hunt and had to give up , not because it is more difficult than other hunts, I just got the hunting blues - but was happy to have found this sweet place, Noctis, in New Toulouse, one of  the very nice regions.  After that, I  returned home.


Then , setting out for a tour of my new home SIM. The bike from What Next is not only a pose prop, but you can actually drive happily along. It makes SIM-seeing  so much more fun, although I haven't mastered all the  twist and turns on my way.






















The sun is setting and I enjoy the tranquil moment , showing off my new mesh feet .

What I'm wearing:

Country Blouse  from GATO
*GA* Flat Bare Feet
Maitreya BF Jeans
[LeLutka]-DAISY hair - Praline
*LpD* Skins - *Laetitia* Violet Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment