Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day

Here I sit in a Lea SIM (linden endowment of the arts) musing about lost love in an incredible environment: Claudia222Jewell's Spirit Sim. Her art is so strangely organic, and everything opens up and is more than it seemed at first. She always has insects, bulbous objects that are quite open to interpretation, female shapes and so much more, forms and textures that call for explanations but really do not need it.

I visited her creation on the strange - to my European mind - Valentine's day.  I do not have romantic feelings on command , but influenced by the general mood, I  thought of breaking up.
And borrowed words from one of the best songs just now to say something about SL love
                                    Once he was my reason to log in  each day
                                               now he's just somebody that I used to know

                                               But I didn't have to cut him off
                                               make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
                                               No, I did not have to stoop so low
                                               clear out the parcel and create a brand new avatar
                                               I guess he did not need that, though





















When I got up from the bitter thoughts , I floated around with someone in a big bubble , shouting in glee. Then there were moments of riding an insect , exploring and admiring.


Saying goodbye to the  fantastic mesh build in the sunset

What I'm wearing:
Dress: ::BB:: Be Mine Mini Dress 
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Heart Nails, Pink & Red (glove)
Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots Alpha Rigged
Earrings :NEEDFUL THINGS:: SPRING CREOLEs<3 [Rainbow for ZPH6] L
Ring_ Dark Mouse My Lady Love Ring
Hair: [e] Abbey - Brown 09
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Scarlett

Inspiration from Gotye's 'Somebody that I used to know' and from Claudia222jewell 

No comments:

Post a Comment