Thursday, February 9, 2012

P - as in peace to the world - for the alphabet challenge


It's evening. I'm reading about all the things going on in the world in my reading corner (made by Pandora Popstar for LISP), while listening to old songs of protest  on Spotify. All this to show myself in P.
After some time of patiently reading like a prudent girl, I have to jump up, and provoked by tales of  profitmaking patriarchs,  I make the peace sign, still mostly to pose in P.





























What I'm wearing:


Peace pose: from =Izuiya=
Furniture and props from Lisp, by Pandora Popstar

Long cardigan:  from :pesca:, TCP haori1 gray 
Hair; >TRUTH< Pia - mocha
Earrings : PASQUALINA  from Donna Flora
Skin: :GP: Petal Frex [Dark] May-Apple Blossom 
Eyes:  as almost always from Poetic Colors by LL - bright - massive lead 
Bag on bench is from Addict . Day tripper bag - Peace
Top: from  Ingenue :: Penelope :: Upper Blouse :: Blossom
Pants from *Connors* PAINTER BAGGY,  BLACK
Glasses: ::Mr.Poet::Half Rim Eyeglasses
Shoes: from [e] , Move Pumps - Powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment