Saturday, January 7, 2012

L in the alphabet challenge

I have fallen behind in the alphabet challenge, so will try to catch up with the others who are at , I don't know, P or something.  The following is purely fictional.


He left just while we were having our Lisp chocolate in our Lisp furniture. And me all dressed up in my Frozen Lily dress, with a necklace fom Lollipop and shoes from 'Lassitude and Ennui'

Well, a girl's gotta do what a girl 's gotta do. But she still has to ponder a bit, helped by the chair animation from Lisp
Feeling fine all by myself in Lush hair from Lelutka, Lael Skin from Chain and Vine and my favourite eyes in Massive Lead created by Lana Ling-Whitfield of Poetic Colors.

What I'm wearing:

Dress: The Secret Store - Frozen Lily - 
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nostalgia pumps
Necklace: Lolapop! Red Stars Necklace (chest)
Hair: [LeLutka]-LUSH hair - IdontBleach
Skin:<> Chain and Vine LAEL Stargazer T2 Skin 1 LB Natural Cleavage
Eyes:  by LL, Poetic Colors - bright - massive lead (l)

No comments:

Post a Comment