Saturday, September 29, 2012

Arty Amaranth


Before making this post with the colour Amaranth for Luna's challenge, I sat on the couch in my skybox to reflect. I looked down and lo and behold the couch was the very best approximation to Amaranth I had been able to find this week !

But anyway, I had been to a couple of interesting places in my less-than- amaranth amaranth outfits.

In the afternoon, I went to one of the LEA sims (Linden Endowments of Art). I posed in my Foppish coat in the sweet and 'naively' drawn black and white artscape by Cica Ghost . It is like a child's cartoon world.
I had not had enough of art, so I later went to the closing of  Mariaka Nishi's show about her giving birth and the thoughts about life this inspired in her, very interesting with photos and drawings.
I can't say that the colour of the jumpsuit I wore for the event is the best amaranth in the world, but it's red at least.

The show ended with a live concert played by the inimitable Ultraviolet Alter.
She always improvises, and her soundscapes slide and glide around you for an hour where you forget everything else in the world for the sheer magic of her music.
In the middle of the concert butterflies were fluttering:



and globes and stars were sputtering (if that isn't a word , it should be) while I did my little dance from Humanoid:


After a day of reflection on a sofa, posing in a cartoon landscape and dancing in a music induced trance,  it was time to simply stand on my porch and look at the autumn leaves  (and thus getting the close up for the day):


What I' wearing:

Picture A

Sitting on the  Trompe Loeil - Simple Culture Curve Couch - Zap
Jeans: Zaara : Distressed Jeans *light*
Blouse: Zaara : Ashima blouse  *ivory*
Hair:  [Iren] Posh-dark brown


Picture B
coat: [Foppish]Wooly Gown Coat-{Red}-
jeans: Zaara : Classic jeans *black* 
d-lab-Skunk-Arm-BLACK2
Hair: [e] Figure - Brown 08
skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - Sent to Destroy  4


Pictures C etc
Jumpsuit from [Foppish] Jumpsuit-{Cranberry}
Bracelet ::je::suis::, africain:: dark 
Shoes from Baiastice_Ute Mesh Pumps-vermilion-
izm.daisy with ladybug ring
Skin and make up     [PXL] FAITH PA NE MEB C2 FR
                                      [PXL] FAITH PA Cat Eyes
                                      [PXL] FAITH PA Passion Lips
                                      cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Undereye Shadows (Blue)

2 comments:

  1. Might not be spot on but you look gorgeous so who cares LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looks and interesting your descriptions of the events

    ReplyDelete