Sunday, March 11, 2012

X is next


X  (for the blog-Alphabet challenge) seemed so impossible for me, that I invented a new rule, all for myself. I would also accept creators' names ending in X. Suddenly everything was easy. Some of my favourite brands are created by people ending in X.  Like Maitreya, created by Onyx LeShelle and Curio created by Gala Phoenix


But there are also true X'es  to be found. like Dura Hair created by chiaki.Xue, jewellery (and what fantastic objects!) from WTG created by tosy Xue, and x-bordeaux poses


What I'm wearing:

Outfit: Maitreya MCEHT Dress , leggings and clutch , (all from the Epoch event), Onyx Leshelle created it 
Hair: *Dura**Game1(Chocolate), created by chiaki,Xue
Earrings:*YourShape* MyLove Earring Xmas
Bangles, rings and nails: +:+WTG+:+ **CAMO** created by tosy Xue
Necklace: =^^= MIAO Black Pearl Vixie Women's Necklace (the X was in the middle here, hmmm)
Skin: :GP: Moonbeam Frex [Dark] May-Blackbird 2 by Gala Phoenix
IKON,(FASHISM ) 'Sunrise' Eyes - Silver&Rust 3 (XL)

All poses xbordeaux , created by xanadu capelo - this person has a new name and new brand now, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment