Friday, February 24, 2012

S and sports in Skybox

 Dressed in S for the alphabet challenge in a skin af beauty made by Sissi Pessoa for Baiastice






































I needed some exercise after too much  time spent in front of a computer, so here I am on a 'Squee' exercise ball.


After the exercise , I show the very cute bow on the Shirley Sweater in Mesh created for Baiastice bt Sissi Pessoa.


After all that activity and modelling, I needed some relaxing on my cute ice bear rug






























I was still tired, so had to put my self on hold away from the keyborad

What I'm wearing:

Sweater: Baiastice_Shirley mesh sweater-azure/old gold
Pants:  from Secret Store, Embroidered flared pants- Black 
Shoe: p.c; Suede Platform Pumps- Blue
Earring: SEABLOOD earring , from Donna Flora
Hair: [Shag] - Forget Me Knot - chestnut
Skin: Baiastice_Karin-silver-make up 1- BK+hair, created by Sissi Pessoa
Eyes:  pc eyes by LL - summer storm - large

Props:
Exercise ball from Squee
polar bear skin, Ana Happy Bear created bt Surrealia Anatine 
:[MAGIC NOOK] Sleeping basket  with AFK sign

No comments:

Post a Comment